Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Cheese


Clank's Report:


We had a really great day today. The Moms climbed up in the attic and got down a whole bunch of boxes and bags and stuff. Ratchet & I ran all over the back yard and played chase and roll the Corgi.


By the time we got back in the house, there was neat tissue paper to play with and all kinds of stuff to sniff in the boxes. Ratchet told me he thought maybe it had something to do with Santy-Paws. I asked him who that was but he just rolled his eyes. Ratchet told me I'd find out when I open my stocking on Christmas morning. Then he snickered.


Then Mommy Annie put this really goofy thing around my neck that Ratchet said made me look like a court jester. It didn't fit too good, so that came off. They tried putting some reindeer antlers on Ratchet, but he kept trying to rub them off his head.


Things really started looking up when the Moms put on our Christmas neckerchiefs (that's what Ratchet calls them). They had us sit on our dog bed in front of the fireplace and took a whole bunch of pictures. Of course, there's no way we would have sat still for that long without....wait for it...CHEESE!


Everytime we sat still and looked nice for the camera, we each got a piece of string cheese. We were all set to sit still for the rest of the afternoon, but Mommy Shar said she got a couple good ones, and that was that.


I'm sorry they stopped giving us cheese, but I do like the picture. The only thing I still wonder about is this Santy-Paws guy. It must be something good, 'cause Ratchet is looking up at that stocking hanging on the mantel and he keeps smiling. Guess I'll just have to wait & see.

No comments:

Post a Comment