Monday, March 8, 2010

Fluff and Photos

Ratchet’s Report:

I am here to tell you that humans are sneaky. There we were, all amped and ready for another awesome play day with all the guys at Happy Puppy Park, when Mom pulled a fast one on us. She lulled us into thinking that the whole day would be carefree fun and frolic. We could not have been more wrong.

Middle of the afternoon and a groomer showed up! That’s right, baths, brush outs and nail clipping. Worse yet, we weren’t allowed back on the playground afterward so we wouldn’t mess up our coiffures. Yeesh.

I will admit that the Moms made a big fuss over us when we got home. Treats and hugs and even pictures. It was a pretty good evening. So I guess getting groomed wasn’t so bad after all.

The funny thing is that Clank blew up to about twice his size after the lady brushed him out. Mom says he’s a “Fluff,” whatever that means. I think he looks sort of silly with all that hair sticking out in every direction. Personally, I prefer the dapper clean lines of a nice sleek coat, myself. Ahem.

Anyway, here are some pictures so you can see how we came out.



P.S. After all that, it only took Clank about two days working on his archeological dig in the back yard to turn his paws beige again. Mom is already threatening to toss him the bath tub. I intend to stay nice and clean so she doesn’t get any crazy ideas about washing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment