Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back Online

Ratchet’s Report: No ‘Posable Thumbs!

I’m finally getting back online and I have to apologize to my loyal fans for the loooong hiatus. I blame my Mom. Now don’t get me wrong, I love her lots, but lately she’s been a total flake about writing up my reports. You see, I depend on her to take dictation and post my reports regularly because I lack that all-important aid to computer expression – ‘posable thumbs.

I have to tell you, I’m pretty steamed about this. It’s just unfair that there are no keyboards designed for paws. I mean, hey, these computer companies are missing a really great market ‘cause dogs have a lot to say and we love blogging. Well, Clank and I do anyway.

So, about Mom. She says she has a good excuse ‘cause she was busy revising her mystery novel so she could submit it to a publisher competition. It’s a mystery about some musicians and there’s a murder and a bunch of other boring stuff. Oh, and get this, NO DOG. I could tell her it’s never going to hit the bestseller lists without a dog, but I don’t want to hurt her feelings. Maybe she could revise it and try again later.

She’s finally mailed it off, so you can expect regular posts from yours truly (and the Wart) in the future. Thanks for hanging in there.


Following is a much belated post from Clank about his hideout.



Clank’s Report: Hideout

Toreth C-Myste Secret Agent Clank reporting on his latest discovery (hee-hee). Sorry, I can’t keep a straight face when I say my full name. My Mommy Shar says that’s what’s on my ped-a-gree from the Ay-kay-cee. Sounds pretty official. I guess the Ay-kay-cee must be the head Corgi or something. I asked Ratchet and he agreed that only a Corgi could be in charge of organizing Corgis.


Anyway, I found this really cool place under the blanket chest in the bedroom. I’m the only one who can fit under there and I crawl under it and hang out sometimes. It makes me laugh that I have my very own hideout, just like a secret agent. I guess that’s why I’m called Secret Agent Clank.

No comments:

Post a Comment