Thursday, August 27, 2009

In Memoriam: Jumpin' Jive

Ratchet & Clank’s Report:

We had a sad thing happen this week, which is why we haven’t written in our blog. Our big old brother Jumpin’ Jive died on Monday evening. He was really sick for a long time and the Moms explained that he couldn’t stay with us anymore because he had to go be with his brother Jazz at the Rainbow Bridge.

Ratchet: Jive took really good care of me when I came to live with my Moms. I had been ‘bused and was awful scared of everything, but he helped me get my smiles back and he taught me all kinds of good things about playing with toys and stuff. I will miss him a lot ‘cause I loved him.


Clank: I only knew Jive for a little while, but he was a wonderful big brother. He taught me all about pottying in the yard instead of the house. When he got really sick last week, I would cuddle with him on his bed and kiss his chin to cheer him up. I hope he is having fun at the Rainbow Bridge and that he knows how much I love him.


Jumpin’ Jive
In Memoriam
1998 – 2009



His spirit lives on in the love and joy he shared.
He was a healer and a gentle, loving soul
with a heart as big as his smile.
Good night, Sweet Boy.
We’ll meet you on the other side at the Rainbow Bridge.

Read the book, “The Legend of Rainbow Bridge”
by William N. Britton
Read the poem and support this wonderful author at: http://www.legendofrainbowbridge.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss.

    You are a good boy Clank for helping everyone through Jive's last days.

    Hugs for everyone.

    ReplyDelete