Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Visit to the Vet

Clank’s Report:

I got shot on Saturday. …Kidding, boy did I have you going, huh?

I had to go see my doctor at Banfield Pet Hospital & get my final puppy vaccinations. I’ve decided I don’t like shots almost as much as I don’t like getting my temperature taken. What’s with sticking something up my butt? Don’t people know that’s where stuff is supposed to come out, not go in?

The cool thing was that Ratchet came along this time so he could meet Dr. Kienle. She’s my doctor and she’s the greatest. She totally loves Corgis and has a Pembroke girl of her own. Ratchet says he’ll overlook the Pembroke thing since she’s so nice and is thinking of getting a Cardigan after meeting us.

She gave me a cookie for being a good boy and Ratchet got one ‘cause he made his ears perk up for her. That part was fun, so I guess going to the vet isn’t all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment